The naturally & tropically cultivated papaya is loved for its sweet, exotic and fruity taste. The fruit itself offers several nutritional and health benefits. Also, did you know the goodness of the papaya seed oil for your skin? The papaya seed is one of the richest sources for vitamins A, B, C, Omega 3 and Omega 6. Its proteolytic enzymes like papain and chymopapain also have antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties.
Here are the 7 favorite benefits of Papaya Seed Oil for the skin!
1) Lightens & Brightens your Complexion- Try the Papaya Seed Oil by VanArc Organic Rituals if your skin feels dry, dull, and lifeless as it is enriched with Vitamin C and carotene. These ingredients help in fighting free radicals that are a leading cause of skin darkening and signs of ageing. It's a much-needed oil for individuals with ashy and dull skin tone.
2) Acts as a Natural Exfoliant- Papaya seed oil plays a pivotal role in removing dead skin cells, dirt and excessive oil. The natural enzyme called papain helps in clearing your skin, tightening pores and smoothing your skin. You must try it out if you wish to feel soft and supple skin.
3) Controls Acne & Breakouts- Papaya seed oil helps in eliminating acne and breakouts with its anti-inflammatory, scar-reducing and exfoliating properties. Furthermore, the oil is smooth and light on your skin. This allows easy absorption without causing any irritation. Get rid of clogged pores and clear your face from dead skin cells.
4) Degrades Scarring & Blemishes- You have to face daily environmental stressors which damage your skin. These damages include scars, wounds, acne, blackheads, and blemished skin texture. Applying the papaya seed oil on your face helps in quicker healing of the skin.
5) Reduces Inflammation- Now you know that papaya seed oil has strong anti-inflammatory properties, which help to reduce problems like blotching, marks, redness and swelling from your face.
6) Purifies and Evens out Skin Tone- If you face the problem of hyperpigmentation or have black spots and rough skin, the papaya seed oil is efficacious in subduing the appearance of dark patches on your skin. Consistent use of papaya seed oil helps in providing an overall glow to your skin, evening out the tone.
7) Restricts Wrinkles- Papaya seed oil helps in regenerating skin cells. It even protects your skin from any chance of UV damage, fine lines, signs of ageing & wrinkles. Heal your skin from any signs of damages with the goodness of Papaya Seed Oil.