It’s hard to know what our skin really demands to be as fresh as possible. Every day we’re barraged by the hype for expensive skincare and cosmetic products, as well as millions of suggestions from social media influencers and other beauty gurus.
But, what does the analysis say your skin actually needs? What helps and what does not in the journey for clear, radiant and acne-free skin?
Applying oils to acne-prone or/and oily skin may seem quite the opposite. However, natural oils can actually be the superhero your skin needs when it comes to acne or breakouts. VanArc Organic Rituals' oils have antioxidants, amino acids and vitamins in abundance. These oils help to hydrate, shield, rejuvenate, revitalize and moisturize your skin.
To successfully get clear, radiant and acne-free skin, you need to add these "rituals" :
1) Hazelnut- The Hazelnut Oil from VanArc Organic Rituals is cold-pressed from the nuts of Corylus avellana. It is appreciated by multiple skin specialists for its capacity to engage instantly and thoroughly while leaving absolutely no residue. It is one of the best oils for acne-prone or/and oily skin. The antibacterial properties act like an astringent, which helps prevent sebum (excess oil production). Excellent for those with sensitive skin, but people with nut allergies must avoid it.
2) Wash your Face Twice Daily- Use a face wash that elevates your skin and offers you a natural glow. The goodness of Wild Floral Honey helps in limiting breakouts and open pores.
3) RoseHip- The RoseHip Oil by Vanarc Organic Rituals is made for all skin types to moisturize, repair sun damage and even reduces the chance of scars. But, make sure to use it in lower percentage with acne-prone skin or mix with Apricot Kernel Oil.
4) Use Moisturizer- How does a moisturizer help keep your skin clear? Well, if your skin is extremely dry, it may try to compensate for the dryness by overproducing oil. The result? Breakouts. If you have oily skin, moisturizers labelled “lightweight” may be best to prevent a heavy, greasy feeling.
5) Grape- VanArc's Grape Seed Oil is high in linoleic acid and with wondrous moisturizing property for the skin. Get rid of acne and tighten your skin. Many skin junkies use this oil as it absorbs nicely on the skin and does not leave oily residue or greasiness behind. Talk about skin and pocket friendly.
6) Get adequate sleep- Lack of sleep could, in some instances, cause the body to release inflammatory compounds. These compounds could cause the skin to break out or worsen acne. To avoid this problem, the human body needs sleep for 7-8 hours.
7) Black Seed- Black Seed has been renowned as a miracle seed since ancient times. VanArc has researched the benefits of this hidden gem and created the Black Seed Oil. This oil is acne-friendly and offers your skin a natural shine.
Stay updated with VanArc for many more skin tips and an organic experience!