One can say that pumpkin is one of the most delicious vegetables available. It is commonly used in cooking various dishes and famously seen during Halloweens as a fancy jack-o-lantern. These pumpkins have many seeds which are thrown away because people are hardly aware of its nutritional values. Not only that, but it also has various skin & hair-friendly perks.
Pumpkin Seeds are crammed with nutrients like zinc, omega-3, omega 6, iron, calcium, amino acids and a variety of other essential vitamins and minerals. Consumption of pumpkin seeds at any point is necessary for improving the immune system, lowering cholesterol levels and preventing osteoporosis. Did you know that Zinc and Vitamin E are crucial for your skin and that is found in the Pumpkin Seed Oil? This oil aids in the production of not only new skin cells but also collagen. These traits are responsible for maintaining the resiliency of your skin.
The Pumpkin Seed Oil helps soothe, hydrate, protect and even renew your look, making it a great component for anti-ageing methods. All the great nutrients in pumpkin seeds make them a healthy, nutritious snack. Furthermore, it is a wonderful anti-ageing ingredient for skincare products.
Here, you can discover all the achievable benefits from Pumpkin Seed Oil for your Hair & Skin.
1) Increases Skin Firmness- Mainly, the nutritional benefits of Vitamin C and Zinc play a major role in firming up your skin and keeping it tight. No need to worry about saggy skin with few drops of Pumpkin Seed Oil.
2) Blends Perfectly with Oily Skin- Excess of Sebum near your T-zone area might look messy. Pumpkin Seed Oil makes your skin non-greasy and provides a natural yet elegant shine.
3) Filled with Antioxidants- High content of Vitamin C and Vitamin E work as a great antioxidant. Hence, Pumpkin Seed Oil helps to defend your skin from environmental stressors.
4) Deep Hydration & Moisturization of Skin- Enriched with fatty acids, one of the important roles that Pumpkin Seed Oil plays is by offering total hydration and deep moisturization. Also, it balances excess of sebum for oily skin users and moisturizes skin for dry and sensitive skin users.
5) Soothes skin tone- A skin saver for people with sensitive skin tone as it clears out blemishes and locks away acne from your skin.
6) Aids in Cell Regeneration- The essence of Vitamin A boosts the production of cell - regeneration. It also assists in solving existing skin problems.
7) Controls Hair loss- Regular usage of the Pumpkin Seed Oil controls the chances of hair loss and hair fall. The vital nutrients in this oil make your hair softer and smoother.
8) Stimulates Hair Growth- The application of pumpkin seed oil ensures healthy, shiny and thick hair. Just add a few drops of pumpkin seed oil to your hair. It will not only stimulate hair growth, but will also help you get rid of premature balding.
Pumpkin Seed Oil is loaded with antioxidants that include magnesium and Vitamin E, both of which are good for the overall health of your skin.
The best part about using products from VanArc Organic Rituals is that they don’t come with any negative side effects, it is Paraben free, SLS Free and does not support animal cruelty. Given all these amazing benefits of pumpkin seed oil, it’s about time you start adding these skincare products to your daily skincare routine.